Friday, April 4, 2014

News!

Okay, I have two things to say...

One, The Outsider Journal (my Lovecraftian fictional Wordpress newspaper) has now opened memberships! Please choose which level you want and apply for it via email!

Secondly, Red Death Productions is gonna open up shop on Wordpress. This blog will still be posted on and stuff, but we are opening it up on Wordpress. We are calling this The Red Death and the Black Pharaoh - Red Death Productions on WordPress. I will make a post  when the blog is ready.

Bye!

BRIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN