Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fun Pictures and Tidbits #Four: Justin Bieber's Arrest

Fun Pictures and Tidbits #Four:
Justin Bieber's Arrest
(anecdote and picture)

As all (most, I should say) of you know, Justin Bieber disgraced himself and got arrested on the charge of taking marijuana and drag racing. Justin Bieber...what have you done.

It was inevitable. My fourth grade teacher, Mr. Chiofalo, actually prophesied it to a die-hard Bieber fan who signed his/her name L---- (name withheld) Bieber.

One of the most popular pictures on Google+ is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN