Sunday, January 26, 2014

February Second...


ON FEBRUARY SECOND, THERE SHALL BE FESTIVITIES ON RED DEATH PRODUCTIONS.

This is because February second is my BIRTHDAY! Hurrah for being twelve!

I'll be in Florida, but that's not stopping me from celebrating on this site. We're gonna have a Prospero masquerade! As soon as I've finished this post, I'm going to make a page dedicated to this celebration. There'll be art, videos, and a review of the utterly maddening 70s film Phantom of the Paradise OR any film I might receive for my birthday.

On the "Prospero's Masque" page, we'll be starting off with "Seven Days of Clarke," which features a gallery of my favorite Clarke-Poe collaborations - an illustration per a day. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN