Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hey Guys...

Hi guys - Brian here.
I just want to apologize for the slow rate of posts on this blog. I wish we'd have had something up for Walpurgisnacht but it was impossible at the time. I've been so busy with the film that it hasn't left too much free time for me. Mike Dalager has brought some very serious errors to light and I will probably only have a few up for a while. If it helps, I'm gonna set a goal for at least one post per a week. Thanks for understanding.
BRIAN
P.S. Wordpress is WAY more efficient for me than Blogger, but I'm not gonna abandon this site anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN