Thursday, December 12, 2013

"The Tell-Tale Heart" In Post-Production!

The script has been started.

I myself am writing the screenplay. The text contains much of Poe's narrative, intermingled with my edits. Occasionally I will take a liberty and put in my own version of the dialogue, all of which is based upon Poe's narrative. In these occasions, I will slide in bits of the original narrative.

The animation (of which Brendan is the director) has only been limited to mere sketches. Time permitting, we shall probably write a storyboard for these sequences, which rely heavily on surrealism. Brendan and I have agreed that the sequences should be what the madman might view if he suffered a nightmarish hallucination. Designing these will be no easy task...perhaps we should not animate at all. In any case, we'll find out.

The cast - and crew - is made solely of Brendan and I, although I have a bit of a contender in one of Brendan's friends in the crew. See my Blog Diary on The Tell-Tale Heart page for more info.

See you later, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN