Monday, December 2, 2013

Beauty and the Beast


Definitely a good Beast, but Belle isn't a Beauty.

I have always had a soft spot for Beauty and the Beast - it's a good story and it's the basis for both Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Phantom of the Opera. Plus, I think the Disney movie is the best mainstream animation they've done. And I know, I know, Hunchback and Black Cauldron are their darkest, but this one is the only BIG movie they've done that appeals. "But what's wrong with Hercules?" you say. "What about Mulan or Snow White?"

I have seven words for you.

It. Is. Not. Beauty and the Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Brian here.

Before you post your comment, please be aware that all comments have to have my seal of approval before they come through to the main page, and I have some restrictions. I would ask that you keep away from inappropriate content, namely, foul-mouthed language/imagery or sexual references.

Thanks for commenting again! If you have a question, email me or I'll reply to your comment (probably).

BRIAN